Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein
What Information is collected?
The information that we learn from users helps us personalize and continue to improve our services and your experience with us.
Information You Provide To Us: We may receive and store information you enter on our website or provide to us in anyway. This may include:
- your name
- mailing address
- phone number
- birthdate (optional)
- country in which you live
- any other information you provide when placing an order with us while registering for a customer account with us, entering a contest or sweepstakes, providing feedback to us, filling out a survey, sending messages via our online chat or requesting information or assistance from us.
There is also information that may be automatically collected including (but not exclusive to) your information that your browser or mobile application automatically sends, "cookies," IP address, profile information, preferences, operating system, browser or mobile application type and settings, computer specifications, and activity on our websites.
If you buy something on our websites or make any payment, we may collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number), delivery details and details of what you bought and any other information required to enable you to access and use the payment services. This information will be used, among other things, by our third party payment processer to:
- Process and fulfill your order via Third Party Services (as defined below) such as PayPal, Future Pay, Affirm, shipping companies or others.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Enforce the payment terms and other payment policies.
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your selected preferences.
The Third Party Services processes this information given its legitimate interest in improving the payment services and its users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable laws.
We may also receive information about you and your activity outside our websites in connection with us from our affiliates, advertisers, partners, vendors and other third parties we work with, or other publicly available sources.
What is your Information used for?
We may collect any of the information we receive from you, subject to applicable law. Further, any of the information that may be collected, may be used to:
- Personalize your experience with the Company.
- Improve the your experience on our Websites.
- Improve customer service and provide technical assistance.
- Practical considerations such as, but not limited to, sending order and shipping confirmations, processing your transactions (if applicable).
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- Email Communication (information and updates including Company news, updates, related product or service information.) If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us, please unsubscribe, change your profile settings within your customer account or contact us to remove your information. Please note we will continue to send any transactional emails regarding purchase transactions, order tracking, etc.
- Sales related communications (personal emails and phone calls, event invitations etc.).
We may contact you with important information regarding our services, or your use thereof, such as notices (through any of the means available to us) if a certain service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, reply to your e-mail, notify you of changes in our services. You may not be able to opt-out of receiving some of such shipping and order related messages.
Our Website Security Measures
You can access your Personal Information on our website through a username and password that you create. This password is encrypted and we recommend that you do not share it with anyone. We also encourage you to set a strong password for your account.
All of the websites operated by ordro.online, PA. Times offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our websites, i.e. the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an SSL encrypted connection. Please understand that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are completely fool-proof. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways for enhancing the security of our services and protection of our users’ privacy. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Websites might be less secure than others, and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any personal information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Websites. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may embed content from other sites such as YouTube (videos) and social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We have no control over whether embedded content sets a cookie on your browser or not.
Is any Information disclosed to outside parties?
The Company does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include affiliated entities controlled by us or trusted third parties who assist the Company in operating the Website, conducting the Company’s business, or servicing you, or third party vendors or service providers (including third parties that are located in countries other than your own), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. If you buy something via the Website, we may share information required to process the transaction and for the fulfillment of your order, including by third parties and subject to such third parties’ policies.
If you upload any user content to the Website, Platform and/or provide it in any other way as part of the use of any service, you do so at your own risk.
We cannot control the actions of other users or members of the public who may access your content and are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures you or We may have placed on your content or Information (including, for instance, password-protected areas). You understand and acknowledge that, even after its removal by you or us, copies of content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if any third parties have copied or stored such content.
Third Party Website Links
The Company’s Products and Website Services are targeted for a general audience and not for children under the age of 13. To the best of the Company’s ability, it will not collect Information from children under the age of 13. If the Company becomes aware of such Information it will do its best to remove it as soon as possible.
EU GDPR Compliance
We are doing our best to make sure that an EU citizen's personal information collected by us shall be in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Among other things, if you’re an EU user, you can:
- Object to us collecting or processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you updates about your account and order information. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time through the easy-to-find link at the bottom of all email communication.
- In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us in accordance with the contact details set forth in this policy. Please note that if you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apply.
Retention of Information
When you place an order through the Websites, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- We may retain some Information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations).
- Information you have shared with others may continue to be publicly visible, even after your account is deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database.
- Because we maintain the Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit the Terms and Conditions section of our websites for establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website, Platform, applications and services.
There will be certain circumstances in which you will be given the choice to opt-in or opt-out of having your personal information used (for example choosing whether or not you want to receive information on similar products when you place an order).
Where you have provided your consent to the collection and/or processing of your Information by us you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to the Company specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
Our goal is to give you simple choices regarding your information. If you have an account, many of the choices you have are built directly into the Website, Platform or your settings. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request in a reasonable time and subject to any applicable law. For example, you can:
- Request information regarding your personal Information collected by us and its storage.
- Edit information in your account or profile.
- Link or unlink your account from other services (like Facebook, Google, Instagram or Twitter).
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your content from display (subject to backup and retention requirements).
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access us. For example:
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location, photos, advertising identifiers and other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone at:+86 138 2354 6513