Ordro EP7 Upgrade Head Wearable Video Camera 4K Full HD WiFi Vlog Camera
Ordro EP7 Camera for Content Creators and Vloggers
Free your imagination, capture what you see, because the moment never comes again.
Wearable video camera, free ha
Built-in Mini Gimbal
Effectively avoid up-and-down jitters to meet daily photography needs.
Shoot & share easily
Camera body is 55 g only, comfortable to wear without pressure.
Suitable for most people.
Nylon material, wearing without pressure, not easy to break.
Distance from 10cm to infinity.
IP65 Dust-proof And Waterproof
Please note: EP7 cannot be worn while swimming and bathing, if the product accidentally falls into the water, take it out in time.
4K HDR Video Showing Rich Details
Restore dark and bright details. The light and dark transition more natural. No matter you are in strong light or back light, you can record full-colored, layered 4K pictures through HDR video function.
Support Charging While Recording
Full charge need about 2.5 hours. Recording with 4k resolution: about 120 mins; Recording with 1080P resolution: about 170 mins.
Shoot then share easily
There's no longer a need to compromise your images with your smartphone camera just to share content quickly. Ordro-EP7 delivers both stunning images and seamless connectivity, for better and easier posting.
The free OD CAM Mobile app for iOS and Android lets you simply transfer, edit and upload videos shot on the Ordro-EP7 instantly to social media platforms, from wherever you are.
2-axis Gimbal Anti-Shake
CONNECT APP STEPS
1. Turn on the camera, touch the power button to turn on the Wi-Fi. The speaker will emit a sound “Wi-Fi On”. The Blue indicator light on and flashes intermittently.
2. Open smart phone setting – Wi-Fi, find the Wi-Fi name start with EP7(EP7_xxxx), input the password 12345678 to connect it.
3. Open the OD CAM APP , connect your phone with the camera to enter the user interface.Remote Control
90 degree Indicator light: green (power), red(charging), blue(WiFi open) Video resolution(optional):
WiFi: built-in Size: 94 mm*23 mm*27 mm Weight: 78 g Work temperature: 0-40 degrees Celcius Waterproof: IP65 APP languages: Chinese,English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian. Noted: camera voice service only supports Chinese, English, Japanese
Noted: must use U3 grade micro SD card 64 GB or above, support max 256 GB
|1* EP7 FPV camera||1* W1 remote controller||1* USB charger cable|
|1* U3 64GB micro SD card||1* Headband||1* Small wrench|
|1* Screw head||2* Soft rubber sleeve||1* Hook|
|1* User manual (Chinese/English)||1* Black storage box|
1. Please must read user manual before use this camera.
2. Please must fully charge this camera before the first time use. Use the original Micro USB Cable to charge this camera , connect the camera to a 5V 1A/5V 2A genuine charger or a computer to fully charge this camera, it needs about 3 hours for full charge.
3. Please must format micro SD card on this camera before you start shooting.
4. Please contact us first if you have any problem when you use this camera, we will do our best to help you.
Our commitment to quality for 1 year. We provide professional and fast after-sale service.
This is a super neat toy. I love that you can record video hands free. It makes POV recording super easy, and the quality is totally usable for web-level content. Great for situations where you can't use your hands (rock climbing, bike riding, etc.). My roommate and I make a lot of web videos, and we're already brainstorming all kinds of ways to put this to use. So far I've found it quite excellen
Cool camera and cool tutorial... And fortunately it works with Linux and OBS :-)