- In April 2022, ORDRO released a head-mounted camera EP7 Pro that is designed for industry applications.
- In March 2022, ORDRO launched an upgraded version of EP6 called EP6 Plus.
- In January 2022, ORDRO released a head-mounted camera EP8.
- In December 2021, the Shenzhen Finance and Life Channel's "Bay Area Finance" featured a story on the innovative brand ORDRO.
- In December 2021, ORDRO launched a monaural microphone CM-550.
- In November 2021, ORDRO released the EP7 Pro, a head-mounted camera designed for industry applications.
- In July 2021, ORDRO unveiled a square mini photography fill light, the SL-30.
- In April, we relocated to the central business district in Shenzhen.
- In April, Ordro participated in the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair
In May, they launched the HDR-AZ50 4K camera that supports real-time live streaming.
May, launched 4K camcorder HDR-AZ50 which supports live streaming.
October, launched EP7 4K camcorder with Gimbal anti-shake function.
- In March 2018, ORDRO launched a 4K digital camera HDR-AC3.
- In April 2018, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair.
- In May 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to interact with Hunan TV's "I am a Detective!"
- On June 9, 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to interact with Hunan TV's "I am a Detective!
- On June 17, 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to interact with Oriental TV's "Extreme Challenge!"
- On June 22, 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to interact with Hunan TV's "I want to sing with you!"
- On June 27, 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to open real-time interaction on the 2018 World Cup channel, featuring the Germany vs South Korea match.
- On July 15, 2018, ORDRO teamed up with large-screen televisions to interact with Oriental TV's "Extreme Challenge."
- On September 20, 2018, ORDRO brand was present at Shenzhen North Station.
- On October 13, 2018, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Wan Zhai Spring Electronics Product Exhibition.
- In April 2017, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair!
- In August 2017, ORDRO launched a self-developed head-mounted camera, the EP5!
- In September 2017, ORDRO released a new microphone with a hot shoe function!
- In October 2017, ORDRO introduced a 4K digital camera, the HDR-AC1!
- In October 2017, ORDRO participated in the 122nd Canton Fair!
- In February 2016, ORDRO participated in the 12th Shenzhen International Automobile Refitting Service Exhibition (AAITF 2016 Shenzhen Spring Exhibition)!
- In April 2016, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair!
- In August 2016, ORDRO launched the EP3 head-mounted camera with camera and calling functions!
- In September 2016, ORDRO launched the 360 panoramic camera D5!
- In October 2016, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Global Resources Electronics Show!
- In November 2016, ORDRO launched the HDV-D395 with night vision function!
- On January 15, 2015, ORDRO held a special car-exclusive new product launch conference and introduced a series of new products! Among them, the special car-exclusive model S1+ adheres to the European Union standard dimensions, eliminating the need for bracket replacement, achieving truly non-destructive installation!\
- ORDRO X5 dashcam was honored as the recommended product of the year 2014 by Zhongguancun.
- In April 2015, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Spring Electronics Fair!
- On April 1, 2015, ORDRO renewed Mr. Ren Dahua as the spokesperson for DV, dashcams, and smart wearables.
- In June 2015, ORDRO applied for ISO 9001 quality management system certification for "digital camcorders," "digital cameras," and "dashcams."
- In July 2015, ORDRO launched the special car-exclusive dashcam with ADAS functionality called ORDRO Ruijing M1!
- In September 2015, Ou Da's dashcam obtained the China Compulsory Certification (3C) certificate.
- In October 2015, ORDRO participated in the Hong Kong Autumn Electronics Fair!
- In February 2014, ORDRO launched the X1, a powerful night vision dashcam infused with exquisite craftsmanship and technological expertise from Taiwan, creating high-quality dashcam products for users.
- In April 2014, a series of dashcams were introduced, including categories such as smartphone intelligent monitoring, three-in-one multifunctional, powerful night vision, rearview mirror, and fashionable ultra-thin designs.
- In May 2014, ORDRO stirred up the outdoor sports imaging industry by introducing WiFi-enabled action cameras.
- In August 2014, the intelligent safety dashcam ORDRO Che Xiao You X5 was released, featuring ten safety systems and a touch screen interface without physical buttons.
- By late November 2014, ORDRO introduced a series of dashcams with the adoption of the Novatek NT96655 solution. Tailored specifically for larger vehicles, the Q603 detachable dual-lens dashcam was launched.
- In May 2013, ORDRO took the lead by launching the V718, an intelligent tablet computer with a 1300-pixel camera and smart calling capabilities, setting the industry standard.
- In September 2013, PA.Times (ORDRO parent company) successfully obtained national quality certification through random inspections conducted by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, solidifying the recognition of the ORDRO brand.
- In 2013, PA.Times was honored with the certificate of high-tech enterprise.
- In September 2013, ORDRO became the first to introduce the highest specification camera in the domestic market, featuring a 35X ultra-large optical zoom and a 20-megapixel telephoto lens.
- In December 2013, the high-definition all-round dashcam C10 was launched, integrating the functionalities of a dashcam, action camera, and camcorder into a single device.
- In February 2012, ORDRO held the theme "Supporting the London Olympics, Decisive Battle in 2012" for its new product launch event, showcasing six new models.
- In April, ORDRO was honored with the "China Wind TOP10 Top Ten Fashion Consumer Electronics Products" award.
- ORDRO made a strong entry into the tablet industry by launching the "ORDRO Feng" series of tablets.
- ORDRO renewed a three-year contract with internationally acclaimed actor Mr. Ren Dahua.
- ORDRO obtained the telecommunications equipment network access license and grandly introduced a series of smartphones.
- The ORDRO brand was honored with the "Editor's Recommended Camera Brand" award by Tianji.com.
- The ORDRO D328 received the "Zhongguancun Annual Outstanding Product Award."
- The "2013 ORDRO Core Distributor Market Strategy Conference" was held at the Qingqing World in Nanshan District, Shenzhen.
- The first ORDRO Smart Experience Pavilion had a grand opening.
- ORDRO collaborated with directors Zhu Shimao and Chen Peisi on the urban comedy film "Quit Smoking, Not Drinking." ORDRO's DV products successfully aided the actors in shaping their roles, becoming a highlight of the film.
- ORDRO brand became the "Cooperative Partner of the General Administration of Sport Training Bureau," with ORDRO DV/DC products designated as the "Special DV/DC for Athletes of the General Administration of Sport Training Bureau."
- ORDRO became the first DV brand to partner with the "China College Student Film Festival."
- The second National Agents and Distributors Conference with the theme "Boya New Era" was held at the Sheraton Dameisha in Shenzhen.
- Under the theme "Champion Quality, Chinese Pride," ORDRO brand collaborated with the General Administration of Sport Training Bureau, holding a press conference to announce the partnership as the exclusive DV and DC brand for athletes of the General Administration of Sport Training Bureau.
- In December, ORDRO joined forces with the Chopsticks Brothers and provided full technical support for their new film "Father."
- PA.Times Technology achieved ISO9001 quality management system certification. ORDRO held a "Projection DV Product Press Conference." In the "7th China Market Brand User Satisfaction Survey" large-scale public welfare event, ORDRO was honored as one of the "Top Ten Brands for Digital Camcorder Consumer Satisfaction in China."
- ORDRO signed a contract with international film star Mr. Ren Dahua as the brand ambassador. ORDRO brand advertisements made a strong presence on CCTV and Hunan TV.
- ORDRO received the "Innovation Service Award" at the "2011 Marketing Festival" jointly organized by Southern Metropolis Daily, China Effie Awards, and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Academy of Tsinghua University, Shenzhen. ORDRO HDV-D350 won the "Design Award" from Pacific Computer Network. ORDRO HDV-D35 received the "2010 Recommended Product Award" from Zhongguancun Online. ORDRO officially launched the nationwide promotion of the "Thousand County Project" and the open-ended exhibition sales model.
European brands for the first time into the China Digital Camera Market Research Report - customer focus 10 strong;
PA.Times "ORDRO brand era of science and technology held the first national dealer meeting";
Domestic 5 times optical zoom DV;
Boya times technology launch domestic high-definition digital camera;
Boya technology era of senior management personnel of Hongkong has hired a number of listed companies as a corporate consultant and strategy consultant, chief strategist Boya technology;
PA.Times of science and Technology launched the national "1000 brand stores";
- Shenzhen Boya times Technology Co. Ltd was established in Europe as a brand, Boya started to enter the national independent brand road.
Boya technology successively with the domestic well-known "music", "joy", "easy to buy a good", "Yi", "home purchase", "home shopping", "TVGO" and other provincial QVC Company platform for cooperation in the TV shopping channel, quickly set off a storm;
- The company has entered the major city of the "United States", "Su Ning" and "hisap", "WAL-MART", "Yongle" and other large chain stores 3C system;
- Boya era technology leading the trend launched with a 3D game DV;
- Boya era of science and technology to create a precedent, launched a direct recording TV function DV;
- Shenzhen Boya times Technology Co. Ltd. was founded in the introduction of flash type DV;